Monday, December 11, 2006

Down That Road

Amy Jo Johnson - Down That Road


I'm pretty sure this song was sung at a talent show by Kimberly the Pink Power Ranger, but Amy Jo Johnson.net is gone, so I don't know what episode it was in.
I guess she played an aspiring singer on Felicity but I never saw that show.
It did lead to her first 'official' release "Puddle Of Grace" on the soundtrack!
The first thing I saw with Amy Jo Johnson was "Sweetwater: A True Rock Story"
She did her own singing and was fantastic!
They need to put out a soundtrack for that movie.
When I heard Amy Jo Johnson was releasing an album, I hoped it wasn't going to be Britney/Christina like crap!
Luckily it wasn't!
All three of these are available from Amazon.com and worth having!
Felicity: Music From The Hit Television Series (May 11, 1999)
The Trans-American Treatment (December 21, 2001)
"Imperfect" live official bootleg (March 1, 2005)

No comments: