Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some songs I ripped from DVDs





Here's a few things I shared elswhere.
I might as well put them up on my Blog!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's the theme song to Marylin Chambers' Angel Of H.E.A.T.
I shared this at Vinnie Rattolle's Records!
He has a lot of great stuff like Cinderella with Cheryl Smith and Alice In Wonderland with Kristine DeBell!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's the theme song to Swamp Girl sung by Ferlin Husky!
I shared this one at Dr. Forrest's Cheeze Factory!
There's a lot of great stuff there to!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Somebody at Franklynot wanted the soundtrack to Same Time, Next Year!
There was no Soundtrack Album, but I did have all 7 versions of the song ripped from the DVD
Same Time, Next Year (1979)
1 The Last Time I Felt Like This (1) - Johnny Mathis & Jane Oliver (4:25)
2 The Last Time I Felt Like This (2) - Johnny Mathis & Jane Oliver (1:11)
3 The Last Time I Felt Like This (3) - Johnny Mathis & Jane Oliver (0:55)
4 The Last Time I Felt Like This (4) - Instrumental (1:08)
5 The Last Time I Felt Like This (5) - Johnny Mathis (0:54)
6 The Last Time I Felt Like This (6) - Instrumental (0:52)
7 The Last Time I Felt Like This (7) - Johnny Mathis & Jane Oliver (1:45)

Franklynot also has a lot of great stuff!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: